[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Map Vote and Map Related Problems

SilverTrooper

Medals : 736

Map Vote and Map Related Problems

Post by SilverTrooper on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Hey everyone!

I just want to say I am sorry for the inconvenience of the map vote breaking where you cannot see the names of the maps being voted. I will be replacing the map vote addon with another map vote which hopefully the names will work. With this problem, I will try to add more maps in the near future as I had to remove several maps from Trouble In Terrorist Town for being too large for people to download or having to just be a nuisance to everyone on the server. I will try to do the same with Prop Hunt as there is not many maps on the server

With that, if some people still cant download maps from Trouble In Terrorist Town, I do have a map collection that I have set that doesn't have all the maps at the moment, but ill be updating it when I can! Here is the link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631517715

If you have map suggestions, I am very open to hear them. Just make sure they are below 64mb otherwise people cant get into the server without having to download the map outside of garrys mod. If you have maps from other servers, please ask them first if the maps can be used on other servers as I do not want to cause problems with other servers and Harribo feels the same way

The map vote may not look as slick as the one that we have now, but at least it will say the name of each map we have there. Once again I am very sorry for the inconvenience!

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:47 pm